THE BEST SEPHORA PRODUCTS ♛



Hello beauties!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. The weather here is UNBEARABLE. Everyday is a struggle, trying to find the perfect spot in the shade and not to freak out if the sun is burning us alive.
Anyway, today I am going to talk about my favorite beauty products from Sephora!
As most of you already know, Sephora does not only feature products from different beauty brands, but it features its own make up, skincare, and beauty tools too. So, here's a list of what I am in love with!

1 - LIP STAINS AND LIP TINTS



There's an incredibly wide range of colour choices - in Italy there are just 23 colours, while, in the USA there are 40 - including odd shades like "Sea Mist 30", and "Siren Song 31". Even though I prefer the lip stains, the lip tints are not bad either. Both are affordable, and long lasting (they do tend to fade away a little after meals). They feel super comfortable on the lips, without drying them out. The texture is creamy, and the pigmentation is simply amazing. If you haven't yet, you should try them!

Price: 12$ (lip tints), 14$ (lip stains)
Rating: 8.5/10

2 - FULL ACTION WATERPROOF MASCARA



The first time I tried this mascara I wasn't a little sceptical about the lasting. Then, almost 10 hours passed and the mascara was still there, on my lashes. I even poured some water on my eyes in order to test its waterproof properties. Guess what? It became one of my favorite mascaras. It does anything I want: it gives volume to my lashes, enhancing them, and it dries fast. It's also one of the mascaras that I use more often on my brides, along with the Benefit They're Real! one.

Price: 12$
Rating: 8.5/10

3 - WONDERFUL CUSHION BLUSH




The shade that I have is "Raspberry splash", a fresh pink that looks really pretty. The packaging is simple: it's black, decorated with bubbles. The cushion applicator (inspired by the Korean beauty products) is easy to use. All you need to do is to dab the cushion on your cheeks, modulating the colour intensity as you please. Then, use your clean fingers to spread the product. Voilà, you are done! The only downside is the lasting, that is not exceptional. As a matter of fact, the blush disappears after 4 to 6 hours.

Price: 12.90
Rating: 8/10

4 - SHEET FACE MASKS


The eye masks

They are sooo good! There are masks for every kind of skin type and depending on what you want. For example, the "Orchid" one is anti-aging, and the "Algae" one is purifying, so it's more appropriate for oily/acne-prone skin. The masks are in fiber, and are paraben-free. I've been using the "Algae" mask once or twice a week for almost 3 weeks now, and I've noticed some positive changes. Sephora offers a lot of eye masks too! For those of you who spend a lot of time studying or in front of a PC - who!? Me?? Nooo - these masks are a Holy Grail.

Price: 6$
Rating: 8/10

5 - WATERPROOF EYE MAKE UP REMOVER


Last, but not least, I wanna mention this make up remover. I've talked about this product on my blog a lot. And I will never stop, hehe. It takes off any make up, including the waterproof one. I really really recommend it!
Here's the complete review: http://liviamcqueen.blogspot.it/2015/04/sephora-eye-makeup-remover-review.html

Price: about 6$
Rating: 9/10

So, we are at the end of the post! Actually, I love the brushes too.
Have you ever tried Sephora products?
Let me know in the comment section!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ