How To Detox With The CLINIQUE 3-STEP SKINCARE SYSTEM, TYPE 4 (REVIEW) ☆



Hello beauties,
how are you doing? It is already May, and in Turin the weather really sucks... It rains all time and I never get the chance to see a single ray of sun. It puts me in a bad mood, and I feel low in energy. Perhaps I am affected by  the SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) D:?

Anyway, this post isn't about my mood swings, but it's about my current skin treatment for acne. Since July 2016 my face has been covered by a lot of pimples that don't seem to be willing to disappear. So, I got some new products, since the ones that I already had didn't work or just made little or no differences. Finally, I found a great mini kit from Clinique, the "3-Step System" for combination or oily skin type (4).





Basically, the kit is composed of:
1 - a liquid facial soap. It's not drying and it is easy to use. You just apply it on your wet face and massage gently, til it becomes foam. Then, rinse everything off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin with a towel. It gets rid of any make up residues as well!
2 - a clarifying lotion. It has exfoliating properties and it removes dead cells and other impurities. WARNING: avoid the eye area!! It might irritate it and it's not nice at all! The only thing that I don't like of this lotion is the smell of alcohol, which is quite strong.
3 - a moisturizing gel. It is rapidly absorbed by the skin, that is left soft and fresh. I really love the yellowish colour of this cream, hehe!

They are allergy tested, and fragrance free.
There are 4 different versions that match every skin type (very dry to dry; dry and combination; combination and oily, and oily skin), and you can find the kit that works best for you.  Check the products here.

I've been using the kit for a couple of weeks now, and I noticed some changes. Not drastic changes, of course, but my skin is a lot better now than a month ago. It's more luminous, hydrated, and smooth as silk. Pimples pimples, please go away!!

Pro: good quality, efficacy, and handy packagings.
Con: none, except the strong smell of alcohol of the lotion.
Price: 28.50 
Rating: 9/10

Have you ever tried these products?
If yes, what are your thoughts?
Let me know in the comment section!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ