Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté Lip Gloss REVIEW ☆


Hello beauties!
Today I am going to talk about a new entry in my make up collection. It's the Gloss Volupté lip gloss by Yves Saint Laurent. It was given to me by my aunt, who is becoming more and more obsessed with make up (hum, this is probably my fault, hehe).





The shade that I have is "106", Cuir Grenat, which is a lovely berry red shade. It is a little shimmery, and it looks AMAZING on the lips. It does not look like the red that you see in the tube, but more pinkish. Whenever I apply this gloss I get a lot of compliments ;D. Basically, I am applying this product almost everyday.
The formula is light, hydrating, not sticky at all, and once applied, it feels super comfortable. You can apply as many layers as you like, building up the colour 'till you are satisfied. The glossy finish makes your lips appear plump and shiny.
The lasting is pretty good too! Even after eating and drinking, the colour stays on, although a little faded. No big deal, you can reapply it ;). Plus, the smell is something paradisiac! It has a sweet fruit flavored scent! I LOVE IT! 
The packaging is simple, it comes in a transparent tube with a golden twist-up cap and the YSL logo on a silver rim. The applicator is incredibly cuute! It is "kiss-shaped" and it helps you to get an even and precise application of the product. C'est genial!




Pro: lovely colour, nice smell, long lasting, beautiful glossy finish.
Con: none. But if you don't like the smell, that might be a downside. Oh, the lipgloss is more on the pricey side.
Rating: 9.5/10
Price$32

Have you ever tried the Yves Saint Laurent lipglosses?
Please let me know in the comment section!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ