MY FEBRUARY 2017 PLAYLIST♫



Hello beauties!
It's been a while since the last time I shared my favorite songs of the moment with you.
Don't worry! Today is the day, hehe. Although they are all songs that I love listening to non-stop, I know there will be one day I will wake up and think "I am fed up with these, let's search for new music". Hum, I hope I am not the only one that is like this (yeah, tell me I am not alone).
Well, I hope you enjoy this playlist!

1 - JON BELLION - ALL TIME LOW (VEOZ REMIX)

2 - OLIVER NELSON ft. KALEEM TAYLOR - AIN'T A THING 

3 - PANIC! AT THE DISCO (aka BRENDON URIE) - HOUSE OF MEMORIES

4 - ED SHEERAN - SHAPE OF YOU

5 - MELANIE MARTINEZ - CAKE
I am obsessed with Melanie! Her style is so unique.

6 - HALSEY - NEW AMERICANA
You should listen to the cover made by Brendon Urie as well. It's amazing!

7 - FELIX CARTAL ft. OFELIA K - DRIFTING AWAY

8 - PUSHER ft. MONICA - CLEAR (SHAWN WASABI REMIX)

9 - BANKS - BEGGING FOR THREAD

10 - LUDOVICO EINAUDI - EXPERIENCE

That's all for my February playlist!
What are your favorite songs?
Please let me know in the comment section, 
See you soon,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ