Maybelline Fit Me! MATTE + PORELESS Foundation REVIEW ☆



Hello beauties!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing great :D!
In Turin, we spent a lot of "rainy" days. Spring seems to have forgotten to pass through this city. However, today the sky is clear. So, fingers crossed :).
Anyway, this post is about the Maybelline Fit Me! MATTE + PORELESS Foundation. I got it about a month ago, and I've never stopped using it since then. The shade is "Buff Beige", 130, but there are other a lot more shades. 24, to be precise.




What it should do: mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish.
What it actually does: it really mattifies my skin and the overall look is just perfect! Natural, matte, but not dull.


How it looks on my skin. As you can see, the foundation leaves a nice luminous finish, that becomes more matte after about 5-10 minutes.

The formula is liquid, and the texture is quite light (my skin is grateful for that). It's a medium coverage foundation, and it is great for oily and combination skin. The matte finish does not last long, so you need to set the product with a powder. My skin gets oily pretty quickly, especially the T-zone, and if I don't use a setting powder, at the end of the day my face looks "sweaty" and, well, that's not pleasant at all.
The "toothpaste-like" packaging is in plastic, and it's easy to use. You just squeeze some product on your fingers or on the back of your hand.

P.S. I saw on the Internet that the packaging is different in the USA u.u.

Pro: natural and matte finish, wide range of shades available (so you can easily find your matching shade). Good price.
Con: not long lasting.
Rating: 8/10
Price$7.99

Have you ever tried this foundation? If yes, what do you think about it?
Let me know in the comment section!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 


Stalk me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ