HOW TO TAKE OFF MAKE UP LIKE A BOSS ♔



Hello beauties,
this post is all about how I take off my make up at the end of the day. I strongly believe that this step is super important, because you don't want any trace of foundation, eyeshadow, or mascara left on your face. Before going to bed, your skin has to be clean and moisturized. Basically, I use three different products:



1 - GARNIER FRESH MOISTURIZING CLEANSING MILK
First, I squeeze some of the Garnier cleansing milk onto a cotton pad, and I roughly remove foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick. The product is gentle, it does a great job on waterproof make up too (such as eyeliner and mascara). It leaves my skin a little "greasy", which is an unpleasant feeling. That is the reason why I never use this sole product in my "taking-off-make-up" routine.


2 - SEPHORA WATERPROOF EYE MAKE UP REMOVER
Next, I use this make up remover to get rid of any stubborn "leftovers". I don't always use this product, but I do when the cleansing milk fails to remove waterproof make up. I use it with q-tips or, simply, with cotton pads. If you are interested, here's the complete review of the Sephora waterproof make up remover: http://liviamcqueen.blogspot.it/2015/04/sephora-eye-makeup-remover-review.html




3 - GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
The last step before putting serums and night creams on is using a cotton pad soaked in this Garnier cleansing water. It is gentle on the skin and it removes every single residue of make up. I don't even need to rinse afterwards, since this product leaves my face fresh and clean.
It can be used on sensitive skin as well, thanks to its "gentleness".

Well, these are the products that I use when I take off make up!
What are your favorite make up removers?
I'd love to know!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 

Stalk me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ