KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ



Hi beauties,
I have never reviewed a brow product before, so I thought it would be cool if I reviewed one! Yeah, this morning when I woke up my first thought was "Why don't I talk about my favorite drugstore brow product"? And that's it!






Well, my favorite drugstore brow product is by Kiko, and it's an automatic pencil, which you don't even need to sharpen. It also has a brush! I have the 06 "Blackhaired", which is a dark black shade, perfect for my brows!
I love it because it is easy to use and it stays on all day long, without melting (even in extremely sunny days). Plus, it doesn't cost a lot, so you can give it a try! It looks very natural, as you can see from the pics.


Swatches :D

What I like to do is to fill in any blank space with quick strokes, making my brows seem fuller and more defined. The difference is rather subtle, since I prefer not to overdo it (don't get me wrong, I am not trying to start an argument).

Pro: easy to use, long lasting, great colour range (ahem, 6 shades, but that's already pretty good!), paraben free, the price.
Con: no one 'till now.
Price: 6.90 
Rating: 9/10
Would I recommend it? Yeees girl.

What's your favorite brow product?
Let me know in the comments below,
Kiss kiss,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!